Maddox's Little Brother Will Be Here Soon!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

17 Weeks Already!

Yup. There it is. Now remember when I posted like...a 6 week belly? I was huge!!! Funny how that works. But trust me, my belly gets much bigger throughout the day! I'll have to post a pic from after I eat ha ha. Free willy!!! JK. Anyway, nothing really exciting going on. Oh, well, I did finally get my taxes! It is such a great relief. I stressed about it for way too long. Although we had planned to take a vacation to Cali with the money, that is no longer a possibility. I paid off every bill we had, thank God. So no money left for anything other than savings! I did treat myself to some much needed new clothes, shoes, makeup, etc! Also spoiled Maddox ♥ Love doing that! Feels so good. And now, we have some breathing room every check, and more money to put away for when baby arrives! The name I LOVE LOVE LOVE for the new baby is Xayvian(pronounced Zayvian) But Erik is not a fan. For middle names I like Kendrick and Josiah. Erik doesn't like those either! Go figure. But hey, he chose Maddox, so I get to choose this time! I really don't want to budge on the name. For one, he can't come up with any good suggestions. And two, it's so cute and unique so why not! But I am so excited for this baby, I can't wait to see how Maddox reacts. I hope he doesn't get jealous, he is very much a mommy's boy! The cutest thing he does is when I sing the I Love you Song from Barney, he starts rocking back and forth and lays his head on my chest til I finish the song. It's SO cute! Ahh I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment