Maddox's Little Brother Will Be Here Soon!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Updating...

13 Weeks 3 days! Some days I'm bigger than others I suppose. My sister in law keeps telling me how big I am for only 3 months. I'm like..shut up! I'm pregnant, what's your excuse?! ha ha jk. Well I don't think I'm that big. And yesterday, I come to find out, I've lost 10 pounds so far! I don't know how since I don't really throw up or anything. Weird. Oh well. I have had some concerns lately. One, the bleeding has returned. About a week now. But it is dark brown, just like the dr predicted. But lately I have been having really painful stomach and abdominal pain. It hurts really bad. The nurse said to take tums for it! Weird. And I have also been having contractions! Nothing serious of course, and probably just the braxton hicks, but it still shocked me. The nurse said drink lots of fluids, which I have been, and maybe take a bath. Hmmm. I see the dr on Wednesday, so I will talk to him more about it then. We also find out the sex then, yay! I had a dream last night he had a wee wee! Ha ha ha.
So today was my first day back to work from being on bedrest. Not really what I wanted, but I need the money. So here I am. Joy.
I am STILL waiting on my taxes! Lordy, I filed Jan 30th! They said its in "error status" blah blah blah wait and wait and wait some more! Then when we feel like sending you YOUR money, we will! Idiots. So frustrating. Oh well, nothing to be done about it. Just sit and wait.
Well I believe that's all for now, I will update again when we find out the sex!
OH, Bachelor finale tonight! Go tenley! Even though rumors say vienna wins :( boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment