Maddox's Little Brother Will Be Here Soon!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hellloooooo 20 weeks!!!

Wow! I can't believe I am halfway there already. How exciting! I wish the last part would go as fast! Ha ya right. Well not much has been going on! I don't remember what I mentioned in the last post soooooo here goes what I can remember has happened since then! First of all, they did an u/s and found that I have multiple gall stones! GAAAAA!!! That explains all this stomach pain! I knew it was more than "heartburn." Psshh....doctors....Anyway, I met with a surgeon(who was nice enough to ask me when I had my baby, cuz he thought I wasn't pregnant!) He said I can make the decision to do the surgery now, or after the baby. He said if we do it now, there are a few risks such as pre-term labor, and possibly losing the baby. But a 99% chance everything will go great. So I'm probably waiting! Don't want to risk it. Other than that, things are going pretty well. I feel sick a lot, I'm guessing due to the gall bladder. But oh well. The baby moves so much! It's amazing. Maddox is doing great :) Not much of a talker yet, but he will get there! So on to other news.....we got a puppy!!!!
Isn't she adorable? It's a chihuahua. She is about 6-7 weeks. SOOOOO tiny! I named her Milan :) So far, she is a pretty good pup! I bring her to work and she sleeps all day! She isn't yappy...YET! But she does tend to whine at night if she isn't sleeping with me. She loves to cuddle and just sleep anywhere near me as long as she is touching me. It's so cute! Maddox is pretty good with her too. We say "besito besito" which means kiss kiss, and he lays his head on her! It's so cute! Sometimes he gets a little rough and tries to pull her hair! But he will learn :) Anyway, nothing much else is going on in our lives at this point! Erik and I both spend most of our time working. He got switched to a new position so he is working a lot more hours and making a lot more money! Thank goodness, because we don't have anything saved for when the baby arrives, and I sure as heck don't want to come back to work before my 3 months are up! Well I will try to update later! Toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment