Maddox's Little Brother Will Be Here Soon!

Friday, March 5, 2010

It's a...............

Yup it sure is! Erik was right, once again! Another little boy runnin around, causing trouble! It's ok though, Maddox will have a little brother. Next time we will get a girl! Ha ha. Everything looks good so far. Every pose he made was just like Maddox, and I swear I have the same pics of Maddox's ultrasounds that I do from this baby! They are so alike. It will be interesting to see if this baby comes out looking like daddy or mommy. I say like me :) Another little white boy! Ha ha. But we shall see. I am very excited and I can't wait. My sister told me she is planning my baby shower! Yay I can't wait. CAKE!!! Ha ha. Except I have awhile to go still. Oh well. I like green and brown for baby shower colors, but that is subject to change :) Man I can't wait for summer, and nice weather! It snowed last night! Boo. It's all melted now though. Except I will be a fat whale this summer! That will suck. But I just want to take Maddox outside places, like to the park, the lake, camping, just lots of places that he hasn't been able to go yet! Oh and the zoo! It should be a good summer :) I can't wait for baby number 2! Boy names are so hard to pick. especially when erik hates EVERYTHING! I like the names Malakai and Alijah Bentley. But Erik hates both. Figures. I told him I will just pick a name, sign the birth certificate, and not even tell him! Ha ha. We can't agree on anything I swear! Oh well, we still have plenty of time to come up with some more names. Anyway, toodles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment