Maddox's Little Brother Will Be Here Soon!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oops forgot about my blog....


Oh well! Not like anybody reads it anyway! But since I am extremely bored at work...here's an update! Sorry the picture is sideways, don't know how to fix it ha ha. Anyway, I've reached 28 weeks! yay! Everything is going good so far. Getting pretty frequent contractions, the other day had some really bad back pain and went to go get checked and they just gave me some percocet and sent me home. But everything is ok! They said the outside of my cervix is open, but closed inside? Weird huh. But no baby yet! Still got some cooking to do in there :) There's not really much else going on. Maddox is 18 months now! Wow how the time flies. He amazes me more and more every day. He still doesn't "talk" but he babbles a LOT! He is very smart and understands nearly everything we say. And he is learning his body parts! I love him to pieces. I can't wait til he is officially a big brother! I hope he is good with Xayvian, and doesn't beat up on him or get really jealous. That would suck! I think I'm going to get into Cosmetology school too! I know, my sister is already doing that too, but I think it would be so much fun. I wanted to do ultrasound tech, but the next program isn't until 2012, and there is a waiting list and you have to HOPE you get accepted! Boo. So there is nothing else that really interests me, so I' m just going to go for it! I haven't decided if I should start now, to finish sooner, or wait until after the baby. Many factors to look at and think about before I make a final decision! To much to talk about on here anyway. Well I don't know what else to blab about so, BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment